General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I keep getting an "there was an error connecting to the

i keep getting an "there...
i keep getting an "there was an error connecting to the Apple ID server" whenever i try to access some apps on my ipad
3/22/2018
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Expert

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To be sure I don't miss anything, can you tell me more, which model or iPad you have?

First thing I would do is disconnect from your wireless internet from your Ipad and reconnect. (Check that the internet is working). If all is good, then lets try the below steps:

1. Make sure that the date, time, and time zone are set correctly.

2. Completely close all the applications you’re using.

3. Hard Reset your iPad by pressing & holding Home + Power button for 10+ seconds.

4. Check if you have an upgrade to the newest operating system, by going to Settings, general, Software update

Restart you iPad and check.

If that doesn't work, try this:

Go to Settings, ITunes and App Stores, on the top it should say either Sign In or You will see your name/apple ID account. If you see Sign In, click on it and put in your Apple ID email and password. If your Apple ID info is there, sign out from the very bottom. Then Sign In.

Let me know if you get any verification error message after signing in.

Additionally, after you have tried all those steps, we can try this, go to Settings, General, Date and Time, uncheck Set Automatically and then manually set the date and time of where you live. Now go back to Settings, ITunes and App Stores, and sign In. Wait a few seconds and this should now work.

Your satisfaction is my priority.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with your Apple ID server concern. I want nothing more than you to be 100% satisfied with my assistance. If you need additional information please use the reply box below to let me know.

If you are all set and happy with my assistance, please remember to use the stars above, you can give me a 5 star rating :) to rate my assistance so we can close this question out. Thanks

Ameen

Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Expert
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Expert