General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have been a client of Lexington Law for 1 year now with…

I have been a client...
I have been a client of Lexington Law for 1 year now with only marginal improvement in my credit score. What is a more effective means to improve my credit score. I have about 6 creditors I have with collection agencies for about 3 years now. I know now to payoff the collections does not guarantee timely removal of negative accounts. Please advise is there a better program than Lexington Law?
3/21/2018
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher
Hi! Thank you for choosing JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try to help. May I ask if you feel absolutely obligated to use a program? Would you be comfortable at all taking care of this on your own? I have had to repair and rebuild my credit twice in my life due to circumstances beyond my control and have had great success both times.
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher
Are you saying you had personally well satisfied results doing it yourself? How difficult and time consuming is it to do it on your own? What kind of time did it take to obtain a degree of satisfaction?
Eric Stengel
Eric Stengel, Former Teacher
Hi there. My name is***** factors require change in credit status as it relates to the big 3 credit bureaus and would require a more complete picture from current debt to income, etc
Phone call session started