General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

We need help for grammatical review of the texts below.

First add Cozy 1 bedroom apartment...
We need help for grammatical review of the texts below. First add
Cozy 1 bedroom apartment is perfect for a group of friends, small families, couples or single travelers who are looking for comfort and a great location.
The apartment is 2 blocks away from Times Square. The kitchen is complete and has an oven, a fridge and a microwave. There is 1 Full size bed in each bedroom and 1 Queen size sofa bed in the living room; towels and bed linen are offered. There is a private bathroom with a bath. Guests will have free WiFi in the apartment.
O espaço
One bedroom apartment, separate bedroom, living room/kitchen, bathroom. Sunny and bright space.
The apartment is equipped with a complete kitchen : prepared to meet the needs of our guests, including: full cooker, refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle, coffee maker and toaster. Other utensils such as pots, plates, cups and cups are in the cupboard.
In the living room we have a comfortable sofa bed (queen), a table with 02 benches, suitable for dining and a ceiling fan and the bathroom is spacious and private and has a bathtub.
In the bedroom we have a full bed, two dumb servants with lampshades. It also has an air-conditioner / heater unit along with a ceiling fan and a central heater system for the cooler evenings, thus creating a cozy and comfortable environment for rest after a long journey through New York City or simply for a relaxing read. It also has a two door closet.
I provide you comfort pillows, lines, blankets and heater for the nights; clean towels, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and soap for a revigorant bath, hair dryer, iron and ironing board.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Guests will have access to the entire apartment and the following will be accessible:
• Flat-screen TV with Netflix
• High-speed Wi-Fi
• Air conditioning in summer and adequate heating in winter
• Sheets, clean blankets and fresh towels
• Iron and ironing board
• All bathroom amenities will be provided, including hair dryer
• The apartment professionally decorated and cleaned in full after each guestInteração com os hóspedes
I am always accessible on the Airbnb platform. If you have any type of doubt like: availability, apartment`s details, please don't hesitate to send me a message, I will be more than happy in solve it.Outras observações
The keys will be delivered during check-in, at the meeting points previously agreed with guests, and then the apartment will be presented to the same as well as all the necessary information.
3/21/2018
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

First add (Do you mean "ad" as in advertisement?)

Cozy 1 bedroom apartment is perfect for a small group of friends, a family with children, couples or single travelers who are looking for comfort and a great location.

The apartment is 2 blocks away from Times Square. The kitchen is complete and has an oven, a fridge and a microwave. (Does it have a coffeemaker?)

There is 1 Full size bed in each bedroom (I don't understand this - you are advertising a 1-bedroom apartment, so there can't be a bed in each bedroom).

and 1 Queen size sofa bed in the living room; towels and bed linen are offered. ("Offered implies that there is a fee involved. I would suggest "provided" instead) There is a private bathroom with a bath. (Do you mean that it has a tub and shower?) Guests will have free WiFi in the apartment.O espaço

One bedroom apartment, separate bedroom, living room/kitchen, bathroom. Sunny and bright space.The apartment is equipped with a complete kitchen: full cooker, refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle, coffee maker and toaster. Other utensils such as pots, plates, cups and cups are in the cupboard.In the living room we have a comfortable sofa bed (queen), a table with 2 benches, suitable for dining and a ceiling fan. The bathroom is spacious and private and has a bathtub.In the bedroom we have a full bed, two dumb servants (in America we don't have dumb servants. I really don't know what the term means.) with lampshades. It also has an air-conditioner/heater unit along with a ceiling fan and a central heater system for the cooler evenings, thus creating a cozy and comfortable environment for rest after a long journey through New York City or simply for a relaxing read. It also has a two door closet.I provide you comfortable pillows, linens, blankets and heater for the nights; clean towels, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and soap for a reviving bath, hair dryer, iron and ironing board.Acesso dos hóspedesGuests will have access to the entire apartment and the following will be accessible:• Flat-screen TV with Netflix• High-speed Wi-Fi• Air conditioning in summer and adequate heating in winter• Sheets, clean blankets and fresh towels• Iron and ironing board• All bathroom amenities will be provided, including hair dryer• The apartment is professionally decorated and cleaned in full after each guestInteração com os hóspedesI am always accessible on the Airbnb platform. If you have any type of questions such as: availability, apartment`s details, please don't hesitate to send me a message, I will be more than happy in solve it.Outras observaçõesThe keys will be delivered during check-in, at the meeting points previously agreed with guests, and then the apartment will be presented to the same as well as all the necessary information.

Did you have questions about this?

Thanks,

Schuyler

~

A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst