General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I need me somebody to find a article on investor business…

I need me somebody to...
I need me somebody to find a article on investor business daily where General Electric they are being sued for billions for long term disabilities and pensions, this article took place in January of this year. Also, any other lawsuits,against General Electric that is a class action and also the firms that are suing them for millions and billions who won in the past 10 years.Also, the firms that are currently suing them for the millions past billions.
3/20/2018
Andy4712
Andy4712, Consultant

Here is some info:

http://www.crainscleveland.com/article/20180222/blogs03/152746/lawsuit-cleveland-investor-adds-general-electrics-woes

https://dailygazette.com/article/2017/11/08/ex-union-leader-sues-ge-over-401-k-management

https://www.todayonline.com/world/shareholders-sue-ge-over-sec-investigation-insurance-charges

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please send me some more if you can. I would like to have up to ten or more.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Find one if you could that GE is being sued for long term disability. Find articles please that mention the actual lawyers or law firm that is sueing them or have been successful at suing them in the past .

Here is a google search:

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHHM_enUS763US763&ei=2um2Wt_nLsHIjwPvnrKwCw&q=investors+business+daily+GE+discrimination+lawfirms&oq=investors+business+daily+GE+discrimination+lawfirms&gs_l=psy-ab.12..33i21k1.8925.12118.0.36896.9.9.0.0.0.0.308.851.0j2j1j1.4.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..5.3.543...33i160k1.0.ehDFYx75oNo

Lawyers listed in this one:

http://swartz-legal.com/flsa-fairlaborstandarsact/general-electric-class-action-lawsuit/

https://www.google.com/search?q=lawfirms+suing+GE+for+discrimination&rlz=1C1CHHM_enUS763US763&oq=lawfirms+suing+GE+for+discrimination&aqs=chrome..69i57.14558j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Here is a case:

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/FSupp2/243/460/2413378/

http://www.diattorney.com/six-year-disability-lawsuit-against-sun-life-long-term-disability-claimant-wins-benefits-plus-interest/

If you think I answered your question, then please hit accept or reply back. Thank you.

Andy4712
Andy4712, Consultant
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you have also some discrimination examples as such?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please,find some for me as you have done above.
Andy4712
Andy4712
Andy4712, Consultant