General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have few new pants which are at $20-$30 price range and…

I have few new pants...
I have few new pants which are at $20-$30 price range and bought a year ago. But now they are undersized of 3 inches :-(
Is there any popular company or store within USA where I can send them to alter at low price with quick turn around time?
3/19/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

Went ahead to see what online services are available to you to inquire with for alterations:

1. http://rapidsalterations.com/mail-order-alterations/

2. http://www.bltailors.com/alterations.asp

Otherwise, looking for a good service in your area would be useful as I would be happy to locate one for you as just let me know the area you live.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Sure. Zip Code: 75287.

Thank you for sending zip code. Besides the two online services, went ahead to see what has good ratings in the zip code provided:

1. Groupon coupon for tailor that receives high marks:

https://www.groupon.com/biz/dallas/lane-sung-tailor

2. Top Alterations also receiving high marks from customers

*****# 136, Dallas, TX 75287

Phone: (972)(###) ###-####/a>

Take care,

Librarian Michael

How much can I expect to increase the waist size for about 3 inches? Considering the pants are themselves under $30 :-)

Not sure as cost can be everything from how much material is needed in increase the size. To take out some of the material though should not be too much. I would expect that it would entail more work for the seamstress to take apart and adjust so expect around $15-20 to cover it. Take advantage then of the Groupon coupon offered above.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Thank you much. Are you expert in online research for information?

You are very welcome! Over 20+ years with research both in libraries and online so happy to assist in the future with any questions you may have. Looking forward to working with you again.

Have a great evening.

Librarian Michael

Sure. Good to know that. Then I think, you can definitely be helpful for me. Is there any specific area or topic or subject you are expert in for online research?

Just about anything I can assist with. Article searching to business addresses to product reviews. Feel free to request my help in your next question. I am online every day and will be sure to respond back same day.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Sounds good. Thanks.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Hi Mike, I need to find out a projector repair center. Do you think, you can do a online research for me for my specific projector model? Then I will post a new query and will request for you.

Happy to assist. Feel free to post a new query and ask for my assistance in the question and I will research for you a repair center.

Looking forward to your request.

Librarian Michael

Alright. I have posted a question and requested by your name :-) Thanks.

Went ahead to answer as question has been received.

Librarian Michael