General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have few new pants which are at $20-$30 price range and…

I have few new pants...
I have few new pants which are at $20-$30 price range and bought a year ago. But now they are undersized of 3 inches :-(
Is there any popular company or store within USA where I can send them to alter at low price with quick turn around time?
3/19/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

Went ahead to see what online services are available to you to inquire with for alterations:

1. http://rapidsalterations.com/mail-order-alterations/

2. http://www.bltailors.com/alterations.asp

Otherwise, looking for a good service in your area would be useful as I would be happy to locate one for you as just let me know the area you live.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sure. Zip Code: 75287.

Thank you for sending zip code. Besides the two online services, went ahead to see what has good ratings in the zip code provided:

1. Groupon coupon for tailor that receives high marks:

https://www.groupon.com/biz/dallas/lane-sung-tailor

2. Top Alterations also receiving high marks from customers

*****# 136, Dallas, TX 75287

Phone: (972)(###) ###-####/a>

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How much can I expect to increase the waist size for about 3 inches? Considering the pants are themselves under $30 :-)

Not sure as cost can be everything from how much material is needed in increase the size. To take out some of the material though should not be too much. I would expect that it would entail more work for the seamstress to take apart and adjust so expect around $15-20 to cover it. Take advantage then of the Groupon coupon offered above.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you much. Are you expert in online research for information?

You are very welcome! Over 20+ years with research both in libraries and online so happy to assist in the future with any questions you may have. Looking forward to working with you again.

Have a great evening.

Librarian Michael

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sure. Good to know that. Then I think, you can definitely be helpful for me. Is there any specific area or topic or subject you are expert in for online research?

Just about anything I can assist with. Article searching to business addresses to product reviews. Feel free to request my help in your next question. I am online every day and will be sure to respond back same day.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sounds good. Thanks.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Hi Mike, I need to find out a projector repair center. Do you think, you can do a online research for me for my specific projector model? Then I will post a new query and will request for you.

Happy to assist. Feel free to post a new query and ask for my assistance in the question and I will research for you a repair center.

Looking forward to your request.

Librarian Michael

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Alright. I have posted a question and requested by your name :-) Thanks.

Went ahead to answer as question has been received.

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian