General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Teacher only:, you sent some good informations on my

This question is for Sarah...
This question is for Sarah Teacher only:Hi Sarah, you sent some good informations on my partner’s account about New York and Chicago market when it comes to revenue management. Some of the reports were very helpful. Could you please send me a few more resports? Whatever more you can find will be very helpful.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Ok, thank you for the request. I'm not sure how much more I'll be able to find, but I'll be happy to take a look and get back to you. Sarah

Here are some additional reports and articles that I found that you might find helpful. I have separated them into the categories of New York, Chicago, and General (focused on US hotel market but including info about New York and Chicago). I was not able to find much on Chicago that I hadn't already sent you, but I did find a few things.

New York:

• "Global Hotel Network Market Report: New York City:" http://www.globalhotelnetwork.com/resources/market-reports/na/NewYork_p.pdf
  • "Hotel Valuation Index - United States - New York:" http://hvi.hvs.com/market/united-states/New%20York
  • "New York City Hotel Market Analysis Report (2017):" http://www.bjhadvisors.com/projects-blog/new-york-city-hotel-market-analysis-report-2017
  • "A Closer Look at NYC's Hotel Rate Conundrum:" http://duettocloud.com/closer-look-nycs-hotel-rate-conundrum/
  • "New York City Hotels Take Revenue Hit, as OTAs and Airbnb Grow" (there is a link to this article embedded in the first article above): https://www.tnooz.com/article/new-york-city-hotels-revenue-hit2015/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tnooz+%28Tnooz%29
  • "Manhatten's Chilly Hotel Market Shows Signs of Thaw:" https://therealdeal.com/2018/02/28/manhattans-chilly-hotel-market-shows-signs-of-thaw/
  • "Can New Yorks' Ailing Hotel RevPar Performance be Fixed?": https://www.hotelmanagement.net/operate/can-new-york-s-ailing-hotel-revpar-performance-be-fixed
  • "Why New York Getaways are Becoming a Lot More Affordable:" https://nypost.com/2017/07/09/why-new-york-getaways-are-becoming-a-lot-more-affordable/

Chicago:

• "Hotel Valuation Index - United States - Chicago:" http://hvi.hvs.com/market/united-states/Chicago
  • "In Focus: Chicago, IL:" https://www.hvs.com/article/7862-in-focus-chicago-il
  • "Hotel Sector is on 'Glidepath to Oversupply,' but Chicago Could See a Soft Landing:" http://rebusinessonline.com/hotel-sector-is-on-glidepath-to-oversupply-but-chicago-could-see-a-soft-landing/

General:

• "Hotel Industry - Statistics and Facts" - this page has links to several different reports regarding the hotel industry - not specific to New York or Chicago, but some of the data includes these cities: https://www.statista.com/topics/1102/hotels/
  • I have attached a PDF document called "US Lodging Industry Overview." This report was published in September of last year. It covers the entire US but might have some valuable information about the New York and Chicago markets.

I hope that some of this information has been helpful to you. If you are satisfied with my customer service, please take a moment to provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you and have a wonderful evening. Sarah

Good morning. I just wanted to check in with you since it has been a few days since I answered this request. If there is something else I can assist you with, please let me know. If not, please take a moment to provide a positive rating. Thank you. Have a wonderful day! Sarah

Good morning. I just wanted to check in with you again and see if you were satisfied with this request. This one, as well as one other, are still open without an accepted answer. They are timing out; I will not be compensated for my time on the research unless a rating is provided. Let me know if there is anything else you need. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day. Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher
Sarah
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher