General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Is there a doctor in the South East /London area who has…

Customer Question
Is there a doctor in...
Is there a doctor in the South East /London area who has knowledge of ongoing symptoms of Malaria? I suspect I am having ongoing symptoms after contracting Malaria in Malawi 15 years ago. It would be a relief to find out for sure and see if there is a treatment. However finding a suitable doctor is tricky and my gp is rather dismissive.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: General
3/18/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 4 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Researching on Malaria experts in this area and the hospital linked below might be found helpful:

http://malaria.lshtm.ac.uk/facilities/hospital-tropical-diseases

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael