General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

How can I become an ambassador for monster energy drinks or…

How can I become an...
How can I become an ambassador for monster energy drinks or Corona?
3/18/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good morning,

Went ahead to locate job link from Indeed.com on ambassador liquor jobs that you can then review and see what the requirements are to become one:

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Corona+Cold+Beer%2C+Liquor+ambassador&l=

For Monster Energy and what is required:

http://promo.work/job/monster-ambassador-team/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Michael

Sorry I meant a promoter

Much of what I sent above describes how to become a promoter/ambassador. You can also look at the site below as it talks about becoming one which is described as the "Monster Army"

http://www.monsterarmy.com/

Also:

https://healthfully.com/sponsored-monster-energy-drinks-7847996.html

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian