General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I was unable to cut and paste the ad on here for some

reason, but if you google...
I was unable to cut and paste the ad on here for some reason, but if you google "1981 Nocona Boots Gila Monster ad" you should see the advertisement that I'm talking about. It's a picture of a man with orange or tan boots on with a Gila Monster trying to bite his boot and the man is about to attack the Gila Monster with pliers. My question is this: Is there a website where I can purchase a pair of Nocona Boots "exactly" like these boots shown on this ad in size 12D? (Nocona brand, same color with pull loops, and everything exactly the same) Thank you.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Good morning and welcome to justanswer.com. It's a little difficult to judge if this is the exact color of the boots in the print ad because color in print ads is sometimes altered for aesthetics, but I believe these are the right color and they are the exact style/pattern of the ones in the ad. They are available in size 12D and ship within 3 business days. Here is the link: https://www.sheplers.com/nocona-mens-vintage-12-cowboy-boots---round-toe/2000216479.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpPbN2ffu2QIVD3R-Ch2DaAByEAQYASABEgJKLPD_BwE&ef_id=WqXhnQAAAIzRMja8:20180315181559:s

It is always my priority to provide excellent customer service. If you feel that I have done so, please take a moment to provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you. Have a wonderful day! Sarah

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But even if we assume this is the same color, these boots don't have pull loop holes on the top area of the shafts of the boots. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is there a way where both you and Librarian Michael can work on this question at the same time? Thank you.

I'll just go ahead and opt out and perhaps Michael or another expert can help you. Good luck in your search! Sarah

Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good afternoon,

From my research I see that finding a pair in this size and model is not coming up in searches on sites such as Ebay for example. There are though other sites online that could locate a pair for you as found below:

1. https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-old-nocona-boot-factory-nocona

http://www.texomashomepage.com/news/local-news/the-old-nocona-boot-factory-is-reopening-its-doors/654745527

2. Justin Brands purchased the company years ago so possibly contacting them to see if this model is still being made.

https://www.justinbrands.com/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian