General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am looking for the guide so i can study for the garment…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for the guide so i can study for the garment test

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Expert's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes but it was solved

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i just need to take the test so i can get my lic

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: General
3/14/2018
Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 1 month ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

Are you referring to the Garment Manufacturer certificate for garment manufacturers?

If so, here is the link to study materials: http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/Garment-DOSH_Study_Materials.pdf

If this isn't what you need, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Schuyler

~

A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst