General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

What are the ways of getting to the following address from…

What are the ways of...
What are the ways of getting to the following address from the Airports (if in NY - JFK and if in Chicago then O'Hare)?
-366 west 52nd street New York NY
-508 9th avenue new York NY
--514 west 48th street New York NY
-Presidential Towers (famous building in Chicago)
-1164 N Dearborn (Chicago)
-colombus Plaza (building in Chicago)
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Went ahead to enter each address listed and look for directions that I have then gone ahead and attached in this

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian

One more

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Michael. Just saw your answer. Could you please send the info but instead of by car could you do by bus ?

Since this is a separate question that I would ask that you go ahead and list your question on our site as new so that myself or another expert can assist. Right now I am busy with other customers so not sure I can answer right away. Possibly another expert can then assist.

Michael

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is not a separate question. I did not say I wanted by car. Who drives from JFK to Manhattan?
You didn't ask either

Assumption was that you wanted travel to each location and car is something many people can do. As for bus, not finding information but by subway which is a common travel system in the area that I can go ahead and offer that to you.

Starting with the first address:

1. AirTrain JFK Red towards Jamaica - Airport

Departs in 0 min 38 sec

1:07 AMJamaica Station

2. Walk

0.1 mi (2 mins)

3. 1:14 AMSutphin Blvd - Archer Av - JFK Station

E towards World Trade Center

1:51 AM50 Street Subway Station

Walk

0.3 mi (5 mins)

1. 1:56 AM366 W 52nd St, New York, NY 10019​

​Second address:

Departs in 7 min 41 sec

1:15 AMJamaica Station

2. Walk

259 ft (1 min)

3. 1:20 AMJamaica

Port Jefferson 1603 towards Penn Station

InformationAmtrak repairs at Penn Station start today thru May 25th. For info on how your branch is affectedLong Island Rail Road

1:43 AMPennsylvania Station

4. Walk

0.5 mi (9 mins)

1:52 AM508 9th Ave, New York, NY 10018

​Third address:

Departs in 1 min 6 sec

1:07 AMJamaica Station

2. Walk

0.1 mi (2 mins)

E towards World Trade Center

1:51 AM50 Street Subway Station

4. Walk

0.5 mi (10 mins)

2:00 AM514 W 48th St, New York, NY 10036

​Fourth address:

1. Blue Line towards Forest Park

Departs in 7 min 39 sec

InformationBlue Line trains will operate on the same track between LaSalle and Grand, resulting in boarding changes and minor delays.Chicago Transit Authority

2. 12:19 AM

12:28 AMClark/Lake

Green Line towards Harlem

12:32 AMClinton

3. Walk

0.4 mi (7 mins)

12:39 AMPresidential Towers, 555 W Madison St, Chicago, IL 60661

​Fifth address:

1. Blue Line towards Forest Park

Departs in 7 min 10 sec

12:19 AMClark/Lake

2. Walk

0.1 mi (3 mins)

3. 12:32 AMDearborn & Wacker/Lake

22 towards Howard

InformationThe southbound #22 bus stop located on the northwest corner at Clark/Grand will be temporarily discontinued.Chicago Transit Authority

12:39 AMClark & Division

4. Walk

0.1 mi (2 mins)

12:41 AM1164 N Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60610

Sixth address:

1. Blue Line towards Forest Park

Departs in 6 min 0 sec

12:19 AMClark/Lake

2. Walk

0.7 mi (13 mins)

12:37 AMColumbus Plaza, 233 E Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601

Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian