General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Could you please send me options of protein bars sold on…

This question is for *****...
This question is for ***** ***** : hi Sarah. Could you please send me options of protein bars sold on Amazon that seem to taste good and that have low fat?
3/13/2018
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Hi, this is Sarah Teacher. I clicked on this question because I saw "Sarah" and that it was from you, and thought it was for me, but I just realized it says "***** *****" not "Sarah Teacher." Oops! Was this a mistake or is there an expert named ***** ***** who this question was intended for? If it is meant for someone else, I will gladly opt out and allow the intended party to answer it! I just wanted to make sure that your question gets answered and doesn't just sit there (if there is no ***** *****). :) Let me know if this was meant for me or if I should opt out. Thanks! :) Sarah

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is for you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I messed up the names . It is for you

Ok, thank you. I will look into it for you and get back to you. :) Sarah

Ok, here are some options for protein bars on Amazon.com:

ThinWorks Low Carb Protein Bars have the highest rating on Amazon for protein bars (5 stars) and the reviews rave about taste. They have 160 calories, 6-7 grams of fat, 15 grams of protein, and 3-4 g of sugar depending on the flavor. They come in the following flavors: Fluffy Vanilla Crisp, Fluffy Nutter, and Salted Toffee Pretzel. Here is the link to the Fluffy Vanilla Crisp flavor (you can link to the other flavors from here): https://www.amazon.com/ThinWorks-Fluffy-Vanilla-Crisp-Protein/dp/B015OJBTUG/ref=pd_bxgy_121_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B015OJBTUG&pd_rd_r=RRKQ4X1W1HZWV6R3Q6PS&pd_rd_w=dqU6e&pd_rd_wg=8w6q8&psc=1&refRID=RRKQ4X1W1HZWV6R3Q6PS

Quest Nutrition Protein Bars have 4 stars on Amazon and come in a variety of flavors. There are a few bad reviews for taste, but a lot of good ones too. It looks like the recipe was changed a couple years ago and people did not like the change. Now the recipe has been changed again. I am including the link to the chocolate brownie bar (you can access other flavors from there). This bar has 170 calories, 7 g of fat, 20 g of protein, and 0 grams of sugar. https://www.amazon.com/Quest-Nutrition-Protein-Chocolate-Cookie/dp/B0057RWSZQ/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1520972350&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=protein%2Bbars%2Blow%2Bfat&th=1

The MusclePharm Combat Crunch Protein Bar is another one where the recipe apparently changed for a while, causing negative reviews on taste, but then last summer they changed the recipe back. It has 3.5 stars on Amazon. This bar comes in 3 different flavors: chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookie dough, and chocolate coconut. The first two flavors have 210 calories, 7 g of fat, 20 g of protein, and 5 g of sugar. The last flavor (chocolate coconut) has the same except it has 10 g of fat instead of 7. Here is the link to the chocolate chip cookie dough one (you can access the other flavors from here): https://www.amazon.com/MusclePharm-Combat-Protein-Multi-Layered-Chocolate/dp/B00MPR5PA6/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1520972350&sr=1-3-spons&keywords=protein%2Bbars%2Blow%2Bfat&th=1

ONE Protein Bars have a rating of 4 stars on Amazon and most reviewers rave about the taste. These come in a variety of flavors. Some of the most popular seem to be chocolate chip dough, birthday cake, and lemon bar. I am including the link to chocolate chip cookie dough (you can access other flavors from there). This bar has 220 calories, 8 g of fat, 20 g of protein, and 1 g of sugar. https://www.amazon.com/ONE-Protein-Birthday-Cake-packaging/dp/B01KYFNZIE/ref=sr_1_8_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1520972350&sr=1-8&keywords=protein%2Bbars%2Blow%2Bfat&th=1

BariWise Protein Bars are available in a variety pack with 7 different flavors. They have been 140-180 calories each, 3.5-7 g of fat, 12-15 g of protein, and 4-8 g of sugar depending on the flavor. These have a 4 star rating on Amazon. I think some flavors can be purchased separately. This is the link to the variety pack: https://www.amazon.com/BariWise-Protein-Bar-Diet-Bars/dp/B00NTBN1CQ/ref=sr_1_24_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1520972350&sr=1-24&keywords=protein%2Bbars%2Blow%2Bfat&th=1

Wonderslim High Protein Meal Replacement Bars have a rating of of 4 stars on Amazon but the reviews are mixed on taste. These come in a variety of flavors and it seems that it's hit and miss regarding which flavors taste the best. It seems that Choco Marshmellow is a fairly popular flavor, so I am including the link to that one. It has 160 calories, 5 g of fat, 15 g of protein, and 8 g of sugar. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EJA56CY?aaxitk=.VZq5iDIN3UiHgDxYfdqYA&pd_rd_i=B00EJA58RW&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=3521220862&pd_rd_wg=twTxQ&pf_rd_r=JK8J6JTGFXRGMCQ8H1Q3&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-top-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_w=trCA8&pf_rd_i=low%2Bfat%2Bprotein%2Bbars&pd_rd_r=a2677d6b-7b79-49f3-be40-54872921443c&hsa_cr_id=6106125330501&th=1

Cliff Builder's Protein Bars also get a good rating for taste, but are WAY higher in calories, fat, and sugar content. They have 270 calories, 9 g of fat, 20 g of protein, and 22 g of sugar (Vanilla Almond flavor) or 260 calories, 10 g of fat, 20 g of protein, and 20 g of sugar (Cocoa Dipped Double Decker Crisp flavor). Here is the link to Vanilla Almond: https://www.amazon.com/CLIF-BUILDERS-Protein-Vanilla-Non-GMO/dp/B000Q5XO4S/ref=sr_1_19_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1520970663&sr=8-19&keywords=low%2Bfat%2Bprotein%2Bbars&th=1

I hope that one of these protein bars will suit your needs. If you are satisfied with my customer service, please take a moment to provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know how I can better assist you. Have a wonderful day! Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher
Sarah
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher