General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Teacher ONLY:. Could you please send a few reports about the…

This question is for Sarah...
This question is for Sarah Teacher ONLY:
Hi Sarah. Could you please send a few reports about the revenue management market in Chicago just like the ones from NYC?Thanks
3/13/2018
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

There isn't as much information available about Chicago hotel revenue, but I did find some reports and articles that I hope will be helpful to you:

• Chicago Hotel Monthly Occupancy and ADR Statistics: https://www.choosechicago.com/media/research-and-statistics/monthly-occupancy-and-adr-statistics/
  • 2017 Chicago Hotel Performance: https://res.cloudinary.com/simpleview/image/upload/v1/clients/chicago/Hotel_Performance_Chicago_CBD_2017_41e9d9a2-f04e-4ed0-a19c-7d2fa860f927.pdf
  • Chicago Tourism Metrics December 2016: http://www.worldbusinesschicago.com/chicago-tourism-metrics-november-2016-2/
  • Quarterly Average Daily Rate of Hotels in Chicago 2016-2017: https://www.statista.com/statistics/202381/average-daily-rate-of-hotels-in-chicago/
  • The Chicago Hotel Market: History and Forecast March 2015: http://www.ccai.org/docs/seminar_information/2015-conditions-seminar/Hotel%20-%20Ted%20Mandigo.pdf
  • Article, "Downtown's Hotel Market Flattens Out:" http://www.chicagobusiness.com/realestate/20170626/CRED02/170629884/downtown-hotel-market-flattens-out
  • Article, "Why Chicago's Record Number of Visitors for 2017 May Not Have Been a Record:" https://www.bizjournals.com/chicago/news/2018/02/20/why-chicagos-record-number-of-visitors-for-2017.html

I hope that these reports and articles will provide the information you are looking for. If you are satisfied with my customer service, please take a moment to provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day. Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher
Sarah
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher