General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

My husband has had an account that needed to be renewed, but…

Second opinion] My husband has...
Second opinion] My husband has had an account that needed to be renewed, but since he passed away about six weeks ago, I need to open my own account. The last time I contacted you I didn't have any detailed information of his account, but I just found some notes he made in regard to the account, including his password ***** customer ID#. Will this information be helpful in making the transition?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Carlett F
Carlett F, Licensed Therapist and Business and Real Estate Professional

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m Carlett and I can help you today. I'll be back shortly with my reply!

Hello, I first want to say I am sorry you experienced the lost of your husband.

I do not know what type of account it was that your husband had, but if you are trying to transfer funds from the account to one of your own, the password ***** customer ID is certainly going to help.

You will also likely need to go into the institution and present to a representative a copy of the death certificate along with any ID that he had as well as your ID and let them officially make the transfer for you and close out his account. If you do not want to close his account they could possibly re title the account in your name.

I hope this helps.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I provided a second opinion for you the other day about your husband's account... did this satisfy your concern? Do you any further questions?

Carlett

Carlett F
Carlett F
Carlett F