General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Teacher only:, how could I find online, revenue managers…

This question is for Sarah...
This question is for Sarah teacher only:Hi Sarah, how could I find online, revenue managers with New York City experience and also Chicago experience, I've been searching for them on job websites but with no success.Regards
3/11/2018
Josie-Mod
Josie-Mod, Moderator
I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Good evening. I have been researching this question for you throughout the day and am having a very hard time finding anything. Most of my searches bring up job descriptions for revenue manager positions, rather than revenue managers who are available for hire. You might try doing a search on Linked In for people who have "revenue manager" listed as their job title. If you don't already have a Linked In account, you can easily create one for free. The issue is that it will not allow you to view full profiles unless someone is in your "network" so you would need to send a request to any people you find to have them add you to their network. I'm not sure how else you would go about finding someone. Depending on the scope of your needs, perhaps you could hire a headhunter to find someone? I did find one freelance Revenue Manager who is based in the Netherlands but works on projects worldwide. I could not determine from his website where his previous projects were located (if any were in New York or Chicago). I am including the link to his website for you to check out: https://www.revfine.com/#hireme

If nothing else, perhaps he could point you in the right direction regarding finding a Revenue Manager with the right experience here in the U.S. I'm sorry that I am not able to be more helpful to you on this question. If you would like me to opt out of this question so that perhaps another expert can help you, let me know. If not, please take a moment to provide a positive rating. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful evening. Sarah

Hi Sarah. Thanks for your answer. Do you think that there might be Facebook pages of revenue managers in America ?

Ok, I did a Facebook search for you and this is all I could find (see below). None are based in New York or Chicago, so I am not sure if they have experience in those markets.

• Impact Revenue Management (based in Vine, New Jersey)

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Impact-Revenue-Management-333871340431352/?ref=searchWeb page: https://www.impactrevmgmt.com/

• Bridgetown Revenue Management Solutions based in Oregon

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/BridgetownRevenueManagementSolutions/about/?ref=page_internal

Web page: https://www.bridgetownrms.com/

• Total Customized Revenue Management (based in Phoenix, Arizona)

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TCRMLLC/?ref=search

Web page: https://www.tcrmservices.com/

• Revenue Management Blog:

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/revenuemanagementblog/?ref=search

• Revenue Management/Yield Management (based on a paper written by a professor at the Varna University of Management)

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RevenueYield/?ref=br_rs
Paper can be downloaded here: http://hotelnewsnow.com/Articles/256279/NYC-revenue-managers-see-ways-to-overcome-rate-struggle

• Revenue Management Solutions (based in Tampa, Florida) - specializes in restaurant business

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/revenuemanage/?ref=br_rs

Web page: https://www.revenuemanage.com/

I hope that something here will be of help to you. Have a wonderful day! Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher