General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

What type of medal will get pass security at the airport,

What type of medal...

What type of medal will get pass security at the airport, that is in the leg?

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Colorado

Expert's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet.

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

3/9/2018
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher

Hi! Thank you for choosing JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try to help today.

Metal used in the body that will get through a metal detector is most likely titanium. Titanium is a non metallic metal and is used in many surgeries today. I hope that I have answered your question to your satisfaction. If so, please remember to rate me positively. If not, please let me know how else I can help.

Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher
It is 2 Titamium plates and 12 screws, right leg below the knee.
What is your number?
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Phone call session started
Waiting on a phone # to spoke with Susan Markel.
Thank you so very much for your help.

You are very welcome.

I do not need a phone call. If you can just let me know if I will get a refund of the $5.00 we will be finished. Thank you for your time.
All refunds must be done through customer service. You would have to contact them for a refund.