General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Looking for a competent spiritual healer someone not a book…

Customer Question
Looking for a competent spiritual...
Looking for a competent spiritual healer someone not a book laymen person ...
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: General
3/9/2018
Expert: christisthereason,
 replied 4 months ago
christisthereason

Are you needing help with a dream?

No ma'am
Expert: Susan Markel, Teacher replied 4 months ago
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher

Hi! My name is***** you for choosing JustAnswer! I'd like to help if I can. I'd like to clarify, are you looking for a spiritual healer on JustAnswer or are you trying to get someone on JustAnswer to find a spiritual healer for you?

I would say both or either or if this answers your question ..Thanks for reply

I can try to find one for you. What services are you specifically looking for?