General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I want to talk to a beekeeper about Manuka honey and where…

Customer Question
I want to talk to...
I want to talk to a beekeeper about Manuka honey and where it is being produced in Australia
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 day by:
3/9/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 4 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Do not believe that our site has experts that are beekeepers as went ahead to offer you some information on producers in Australia for this type of honey:

https://www.austrade.gov.au/suppliersearch.aspx?smode=AND&keyword=Manuka%20honey&folderid=1736&pg=1

As for wishing to talk to a beekeeper, below is information that you can contact for questions that you have:

http://beeaware.org.au/industry/beekeeping-associations/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael