General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Need statistics. Does anyone know how/where I can get a list…

Need statistics. Does anyone know...
Need statistics. Does anyone know how/where I can get a list of unarmed Black people killed by police?
3/8/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening John,

In terms of percentages, 30% of black victims were killed in 2015

https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/

2. 2015, 2016 and 2017 statistics (Figure 2)

https://thesocietypages.org/toolbox/police-killing-of-blacks/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Wow...this is amazing statistics. Yes. Thank you! Excellent!!

You are welcome. Have a wonderful evening!

Librarian Michael