General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have a really great idea on an invention and I want to…

Customer Question
I have a really great...
I have a really great idea on an invention and I want to start it.. where do I start ?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 4 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

So much is written on how to get your invention from creation to market. What I have done is to provide peer reviewed sources that you can review to gain an understanding on what is required to have a successful product launch.

1. Entrepreneur Magazine offers 5 steps from invention to product

https://www.entrepreneur.com/slideshow/299456

2. NY Times offers steps to follow

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/your-money/taking-an-invention-from-idea-to-the-store-shelf.html

3. CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2013/01/15/tech/inventor-advice-market/index.html

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Ok thank you ... I’ll come back with feedback or question if I have.

Sounds good. I am sure that the information provided can get you started in where to go to get your product from invention to market.

Take care,

Librarian Michael