General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Who is considered the best lawyer in New Jersey in the area…

Customer Question
Who is considered the best...
Who is considered the best lawyer in New Jersey in the area of right to cultivate grow and sell medical marijuana?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: General
Who is considered the best lawyer to consult in area of right to cultivate grow and sell medical marijuana as a start up in state of New Jersey?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 4 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good morning,

While this type of business is something new in the state of New Jersey, lawyers are working hard to see about assistance with new business companies wanting to start selling.

In terms of lawyers, article below lists those that are working toward being leaders in this industry in the state:

http://www.nj.com/marijuana/2017/12/lawyers_prepare_for_business_boom_if_weed_is_legal.html

Also:

http://www.greenfrontier.com/new-jersey/

I would also suggest contacting the agency below as they can offer those that can be of assistance in terms of legal help:
https://www.newjerseycannabusiness.com/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Mike this source was not Best for me... what is name of lawyer for said question?

Afraid that while I do not know a specific lawyer for this new business in the state that contacting any of those that I listed above could give you one that could offer assistance. Since I do not know a specific lawyer that I will opt-out for another expert to possibly assist.

Take care,

Michael

How does Alexa Pappa’s rank?

Not finding a rank in terms of this attorney. One other source that you might find useful comes from the business publication linked below:

https://industrydirectory.mjbizdaily.com/lawyers-legal-resources/