General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

What the safest coconut water out of these ones and any of…

what the safest coconut water...
what the safest coconut water out of these ones and any of them really bad to not buy: Zico in a 1 liter cardboard container. UFC in 500ml cardboard, and Invo in 300ml container.
3/4/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good evening,

Went ahead to see what has been written on the safest brands to drink.

1. This informative site breaks down the major brands and what makes some better and safer than others

https://foodbabe.com/how-to-buy-the-healthiest-coconut-water-and-avoid-the-worst/

2. One brand to consider

https://www.seriouseats.com/2015/03/taste-test-the-best-coconut-water-harmless-harvet.html

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the 3 brands above are the only ones we can buy here. can you comment on them please .

In terms then of the three products you can purchase, Both Zico and UFC offer non GMO and no additional additives. Both are considered safe to drink. While Invo is receiving mixed reviews because of the taste as the other two from my reviews show a better product to use. Cardboard also should be fine as none are using cans or metal that can have issues with safety.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the problem is that when companies ship coconuts for processing, sometimes they use chemical preservatives so it does not spoil. Are these doing that. we bought Zico for awhile. its a coca cola company. but the packaging continue to have problems, like the cap keeps falling off. something so basic they can't do well so it may be suspect how safe it is. We are trying Koh coconut water, it seems to have won awards. what do you think.

Agree that with a company like Coke making coconut water that questions may come up about quality. Coke does though make water and other products away from soda and have received good ratings for taste and quality. Going with either Zico which is a good choice or staying with Koh that has received awards for taste and quality. Much has to do with taste as a brand can be highly regarded but if you do not like the taste that you will not drink it. Staying with Koh if you like the taste would then be the way to continue with drinking this type of water.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian