General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I'm looking for a mattress - with a bed builting- (to be an…

I'm looking for a mattress...
I'm looking for a mattress - with a bed builting- (to be an extra mattress in my house) that can I compact in a way that I'll save space. That I could fill it under my bed .
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/1/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

You might want to look for what is called a "Fold-up" mattress as below are brands and sizes that could work in saving space:

http://foldupmattress.com/

http://supercomfysleep.com/best-foldable-mattresses/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Hi Michael. Thanks for the answer. I was searching more for something that is a little higher when set up. Almost like a bed. And gets very compact also

Thank you for the additional information. Here are some other options to consider:

1. Folding Rollaway Cot Size Mattress Bed

https://bestchoiceproducts.com/products/best-choice-products-folding-rollaway-guest-bed-cot-with-memory-foam-mattress-foldaway-easy-storage?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIreuQ3ovM2QIVh0NpCh2HqAOjEAQYBCABEgLpaPD_BwE

2. Signature Sleep Folding Metal Guest Bed with 30" Mattress

http://www.sears.com/folding-metal-guest-bed-with-30inch-mattress/p-00816967000P?sid=IDx01192011x202447659&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIreuQ3ovM2QIVh0NpCh2HqAOjEAQYDyABEgLL7_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CK659qOMzNkCFZFKXgodSXALlw

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian