General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I would like to buy a table just like this one but a little…

I would like to buy...
I would like to buy a table just like this one but a little bit larger ? Could someone please send me an Amazon link?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005959K6G/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?
Answered in 2 days by:
2/20/2018
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher

Hi! My name is***** you for using JustAnswer! I will work on this for you.

I have attached a file with two other options. Both options are larger than the link that you shared in at least one way. I particularly like the first link which is 48x20 with a raw wood surface. It could be finished any way that you like or left raw to add a rustic look to your shop as well as provide a surface that you do not have to worry about ruining. Any nicks or stains would add character rather than depreciate the value. I hope that I have provided the quality answer that you were looking for. If so, please remember to rate me positively. If not, please let me know how else I can help.

Please let me know if I have not provided you with the answer that you expected or if there is something else that I can do to help you. If you are completely satisfied, please remember to give a positive rating.

Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher