General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Do you know any fitness meal delivery website that work?

For Sarah Teacher only: Hi Sarah...
For Sarah Teacher only:
Hi Sarah, Do you know any fitness meal delivery website that work? (besides kettlebell, Eat Clean Bro and Factor 75) - Those sites must have macros, delivery twice a week, ships all over the country, user friendly.
Thank you!
1/22/2018
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Good afternoon. I am having spotty internet at school today. Give me a little time and I will look into this for you and get back to you as quickly as I am able. Thank you for the request. Sarah

Sounds great

Ok, internet is working at school and I was able to look into this for you on my break . . . most meal delivery services deliver only once per week. . . I was not able to locate any that specifically deliver twice a week; I did find one that delivers daily, and there are some other options with shipped meals where you could probably schedule two shipments a week. I am including everything I found that could possibly be useful to you. Sorry I couldn't find more options that are available nationwide and fit your other criteria. Here's what I did find:

MacroPlate – delivers daily across the U.S. https://macro-plate.com/#/

Fuel Personalized Meals – available nationwide, only delivers once weekly but delivers 6 meals at a time. https://tryfuel.com/

Trifecta – they only deliver on Fridays, but the food is delivered in vacuumed sealed packaging so it can stay good for an entire week. They work well with people counting macros and suggest that they order from “a la carte” to get consistency. They have a live chat available on the website if you have questions and want feedback. https://www.trifectanutrition.com/

Macro Meditteranean – this one ships food, but you can order multiple shipments, so in theory you could end up with two shipments a week once you get on a regular schedule. Not sure if this suits your delivery needs, but there are a LOT of nutrition options, so I thought I would include it just in case. https://www.macro-mediterranean.com/healthy-meal-delivery-programs/

MealPro – this one is geared towards nutrition for bodybuilders but also has options that are good for people who are just monitoring nutrition in general. It ships food also (like Macro Mediterranean), but it has a lot of nutrition options and I wanted to include it for you just in case it meets your needs. https://www.mealpro.net/

Ion Nutrition - this one talks about “micronutrient density” and so I am not sure about macros, but you can order up to 3 meals a day from this one and they have some great nutrition options. They deliver nationwide. Again, I’m including it just in case. https://www.ionutrition.com/how-it-works/

I hope that these suggestions have been helpful for you. Providing you with excellent customer service is always my priority. If you are satisfied with my service, please provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. Have a wonderful day! Sarah

Good afternoon. I just wanted to check in with you since it has been a couple of days since I answered this request. If you are satisfied with my customer service, please take a moment to provide a rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. Thank you! Have a wonderful day! Sarah

Good morning. I wanted to check in with you one final time to find out if you needed any further assistance with this question. If you are satisfied with my customer service, please take a moment to provide a 5-star rating. If not, please let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you again for your business and have a wonderful day! Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher
Sarah
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher