General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

How can I register a Kroger Plus card so I don’t have to…

How can I register a...
How can I register a Kroger Plus card so I don’t have to bring the card with me every time I shop at Kroger? I can just type in my phone number. Also, I don’t want Kroger to mail me advertisements and coupons after I register a Kroger Plus card. Thanks.
1/21/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

I have for years a Kroger card and yes you can just enter your phone number that you registered when signing up. No need to bring the card with you each time as I have not ever when visiting my local Kroger. There is a keypad at the register that you enter your phone number and nothing else. Discounts will then be applied on your final amount at checkout.

As for not receiving any coupons/advertising, FAQ on the Kroger site offers suggestion on how not to receive these items in the future:

"To remove or update "My Preferences," log in to your account and click on the "My Preferences" icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Choose the "Clear all selections" button on the bottom of the page to remove all of your coupon preferences. To remove individual brands or categories, click on the "x" icon inside the tab of the brand or category you wish to remove."

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Thank you.
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian