General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I have ordered coins 21 days ago and not received them as of…

I have ordered coins...

I have ordered coins 21 days ago and not received them as of todays mail.

Expert's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I ordered and paid for coins from james ********** 21 days ago and have not yet received them. This was a large order and the transaction IN D: **********************. This email was received from E bay.

Expert's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This order was on mastercard number ********************.

1/21/2018
Jennifer Sheffer
Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help. When you log into Ebay and click on Purchase History in the left column, it should show that order and whether it has been shipped or not. It would show detailed shipping tracking progress if so.

If it says 'delivered' then you need to investigate that and see if someone in your home took them in with the mail.

If the seller has not even shipped the coins yet, you can begin the dispute process by pulling down the "I'd like to" tab on the far right associated with those purchased items and choose "I didn't receive it". This will begin the dispute process and that money will be frozen in the seller's account. Ebay will prompt you through a few screens of information. Then escalate the claim to a dispute once you have done that. There is a certain period of days to wait after you escalate to a dispute for items not received. Once that time passes, you should receive notifications of a refund. If that does not work, you can file a claim with your credit card company as a second method.

This is all pending the items show as not having been shipped.

To end this one, please click the stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.

Jennifer Sheffer
Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher
Jennifer Sheffer
Jennifer Sheffer
Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher