General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Im 35 years old 6 years ago I had blood in my stool due to…

My name is Chris im 35...
My name is Chris
im 35 years old6 years ago I had blood in my stool due to constipation i had a colonoscopy. all was clear no polyps nothing but they saw internal hemorrhoids and one external
over the past 6 years i have had blood on my paper and stool always assuming its internal hemorrhoids because it does feel burning when i pass stool sometime and a bit of pain afterward.Last week i got the stomach flu i think from my girlfriend where i hate loose stool for just 1 day that was it. anyway after that for some reason i have been freaking out i have colon cancer. because you know blood in stool loose stools etc
i am worrying about it so much i think my stools are becoming loose just from me worrying. i only go once a day no more than that.. that has not changed.My question is should i get another colonoscopy doctors don't seem to want to give me them as they think it is too invasive. and i don't have a history of colon cancer in the family, however, ovarian cancer hit my aunts it was early stage. my mom died of cancer of the lung due to smoking she only recently just passed maybe that is why i am so hyper-vigilant.I don't have stomach pains or loss of appetite i have always been gassy thoughthank you any advice would be great
1/20/2018
Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant

Hello, my name is*****'m a professional freelance copywriter, journalist and editor. I am looking forward to working with you.

If your doctors are not worried about it, I think it's probably not a good idea to panic, but being aware of your colon's health is always a very good thing! Your digestive system is your body's engine and it should run as smoothly as a Mercedes Benz.

Rather than obsessing over what might be wrong and finding nothing, perhaps you could channel all that mental energy into a new program focusing on your colon health.

I would start with a copy of Stanley Weinberger's book Healing Within: The Complete Guide to Colon Health. It's an excellent book, out of print now, but many inexpensive copies available on Amazon. I've had my copy for years. I encourage you to buy some more books on colon health, too, but this book is the original "how to" and will walk you through how to create your own cleansing program and products, how to create a diet, and what to expect.

I also recommend trying the Lemonade Fast/Master Cleanse, but only for 3-5 days. It really does get rid of all the black wallpaper in your intestines! That may give your internal hemorrhoids some relief and let the walls of your colon heal.

If you can afford it, I recommend a professional colon cleanse, although you should let the practitioner know about your internal hemorrhoids. Do not do a colon cleanse and a lemonade fast in the same month.

If your stools remain loose, you should definitely see a doctor again. But in the meantime, see if you can find some liquid bentonite and take a spoonful around dinner time. That may help reset your intestines. It wouldn't hurt to have some activated charcoal on hand, either. I never travel without it. It resets your digestive system after any kind of upset, and relieves gassy conditions fast.

Best of luck! Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant
Mary Baker
Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant