General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Where in Los Angeles can I buy A4 standard paper? This paper…

Where in Los Angeles can...
Where in Los Angeles can I buy A4 standard paper?This paper is really hard to find. Most stores don’t sell them.
1/19/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

Researching various online suppliers and came up with some options:

1. Staples sells A4 paper so checking with a local store in LA to see if they have in stock or can order for you and then have it picked up

https://www.staples.com/a4+paper/directory_a4+paper

2. This review from Yelp worked with the customer to measure to get the exact size

https://www.yelp.com/biz/econoprint-pasadena?hrid=x6nvFiUpm7qRtveL9YZrTw&osq=laminating+paper

3. This printing place I see lists this size

http://axiomdesigns.com/best-paper-size-printing-flyers.html

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Interesting it’s very hard to find A4 paper anywhere.I called staples in the past as well as Fedex. They all seem to not have them in stock.Thinking that LA is a cosmopolitan city with so many different ethnic enclaves with many that should use A4 paper I am thinking it’s more likely they have them. I know some Japanese book stores in the SF Bay Area have them

Because it is not a size that is common in use in the US that keeping it in stock is something not often asked for. I can remember in previous job I held where reports came in with this size and would not fit in binders etc.

Staples site does offer it online so ordering it from their website might be a way to go in terms of having this delivered to you.

I would try contacting axiomdesigns from the link I provided earlier as they list carrying this size and would believe can sell you the amount you are looking for

Online though seems the way to go

https://www.a4supplies.com/

Take care,

Michael

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Muji and KinokuniyaI guess these stores may have them.Anyways thanks for your help.

They might as inquiring with them for assistance. Do though try the two sites I listed above as they offer it as what I believe are decent pricing. Can ship it to you very quickly.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian