General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am looking for cheap flights to Turkey, the best I could…

I am looking for cheap...
I am looking for cheap flights to Turkey , the best I could get around 850 $ departure from NYC any day on (June 27-30) and return from IST on any day (Sept 1-18 ) can you help me to find cheaper price please ?
1/19/2018
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Good evening and welcome to the site. I have been scouring the internet for discount airline tickets and experimenting with different departure and arrival dates within the date guidelines you provided, and unfortunately, the absolutely cheapest ticket I can find is $747.35 (plus $99.80 in taxes and fees) for a total of $847.15 total and there a limited seats available at this price. This is for a departure date of Wednesday, June 27 and a return date of Monday, Sept. 17. Changing the dates caused the price to go up. There are flights available at this price from both Ukraine International Airlines and Aeroflot Russian Airlines.

At this time, I do not think it's possible for you to find a ticket less expensive than this and prices will most likely go up in price from here. As reported by smartertravel.com, the website cheapair.com claims that booking early flights is imperative for international flights when trying to get the best prices, and recommends that you book flights to Asia about 4 1/2 months in advance, and about 5 months in advance when travelling to Europe. If you wait too much longer to purchase your tickets, prices may go even higher. Here is the link for the $847.15 flights that are available if you would like to check them out: https://www.justfly.com/flight/search?num_adults=1&num_children=0&num_infants=0&num_infants_lap=0&seat_class=Economy&seg0_date=2018-06-27&seg0_from=NYC&seg0_to=IST&seg1_date=2018-09-17&seg1_from=IST&seg1_to=NYC&type=roundtrip

I realize that you were hoping to find flights for less than this price. After all of my research, I honestly do not think that cheaper flights exist at this time. However, if you are not satisfied with the information that I have provided here, I will opt out of this question and perhaps one of my colleagues has access to something that I do not. Please let me know if you would like me to opt out. Or, if you are satisfied with this answer and the customer service that I have provided, please take a moment to provide a positive rating. Thank you again for using justanswer.com. Have a wonderful evening. Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher