General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

What are the chances of this happening again it’s never

happened before look at...
What are the chances of this happening again it’s never happened before look at the image and what is the possibility or the odds of that happening again how about 15 minutes after that photograph was taken it was completely in Louisiana comparison to earthquakes or anything like thatI think I’m going to make a poster if the numbers are wild enough and donated some schools in different places locally in Weezy Anna just Astor something to remember with with your help it would be possible thank you
1/19/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

Very much want to research the cause of what you see in the pictures above. I am though not seeing anything in the image that you have posted so if you could explain a bit more of what you see or an event that occurred then I would be happy to research this for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Librarian Michael

Did any image at all come through it should be just a map

I see a map of the US along with a dot over New Orleans. Is there something else that should be in the picture?

No is just what you say I live in south Louisiana this is never happened in recorded history that I haven’t been able to find that it’s snowing exclusively in south Louisiana and nowhere else in North America and just for the uniqueness of it what are the chances of that happening again in Americal formula and compassion toeight earthquake or a eclipses things of that nature

Thank you for the additional information. Rare but not out of the equation of this happening as explained here

http://www.wwl.com/articles/how-rare-snow-event-louisiana

Odds of this happening on a given day

http://973thedawg.com/what-are-the-chances-of-a-white-christmas-in-louisiana/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
There is a common thing down south Louisiana don’t like the way the weather is just wait little bit and I will change well this is a Extreme event and I wanted to show just how true that old cliché is and possibly make a poster and donate it to the school kids or just give it to some places to maintain i’ll cultural that’s for his old sayings and quotes
The part that I found strange was that no snow was falling anywhere else even in the up open Canada anyway and I’ll give you already give me the help that I need appreciate thank you very much