General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I need my precheck number. woods. Ss# 577504693. I am in…

Customer Question
I need my precheck...

I need my precheck number. I am Rita Louise woods. Ss# ###-##-####

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Florida and wish to return via air to Ohio

Expert's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. I just need my precheck I'd number now for the airlines today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: General
I need this number today to get boarding pass
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 7 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good morning,

What I can do to assist you is locate a customer service number for you to call for the airline so that they can look up your precheck number. Please let me know what airline you plan to fly and I can provide a customer service number for you to speak to a representative.

Looking forward to helping you today.

Librarian Michael

I don't have anything else with me...I am not at home but in Florida

Do you know what airline you are flying back home?

Let me ask what airline did you fly to Florida?

Allegient airlines
NO!

Thank you for the additional information. I would first try speaking to a customer service representative with Allegient as they will be able to assist in finding your pre-check information. The number to call is (***-***-****).

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 6 months ago

I am sorry that you felt that a negative rating had to be given with the assistance I gave to your question. Looking up a pre-flight check is a safety concern that cannot be done by someone on our site as has to be conducted by the person that has the information such as yourself. Giving you the direct phone number to the airline you are flying will then have a customer service representative assist you in getting the information you requested.

Again, because of security reasons no expert can and should look this up for you. I hope that the phone number I provided was of help and a representative from the airline was able to assist.

Take care,

Michael