General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

What adipometer model is the most acurate and does the math…

What adipometer model is the...
What adipometer model is the most acurate and does the math for me and gives me my fat percentage?
1/17/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Researching this morning on adipometers that are available for sale. Few are sold so went ahead to link those that are accurate as well as can offer percentages.

1. This model measures and offers instructions that spell out percentages

https://www.outletsalud.com/en/288-adipometer-personal-body-fat-tester.html

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Hi Michael. That does not calculate the body fat. I am talking about some electronic ones that do that. That would require you to read about it