General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Please find the management companies for these addresses: 60…

Please find the management companies...
Please find the management companies for these addresses:***** Jersey City, NJ###-##-####Kennedy boulevard, Jersey City, NJ 07306
1/15/2018
Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant

Hello, my name is*****'m a professional freelance copywriter, journalist and editor. I am looking forward to working with you.

60 Skillman Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306

The first apartment is no longer available, according to Hotpads, which is the only listing I could find for it.

However, last October, a nearby address--63 Skillman Ave.-- was listed on the James V. Folise Residential Brokerage site: http://www.jvfrealtor.com/ They might know who manages 60 Skillman.

3075 Kennedy boulevard, Jersey City, NJ 07306

Sorry, I could find no property management company for this address at all.

However,*****is in North Bergen NJ 07047

According to Mapquest, 3075 John F. Kennedy Blvd, is in Jersey City 07306--which is 10 miles away. It is known by various names including Caprice Apartments or Caprice Suites. This Yelp review lists the manager's name as Chris Suarez.

The phone number listed for this address on Yahoo is(###) ###-####

Is there anything else I can help you with?