General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

OnLy:. Could you please do another simple research?

This question is for *****...
This question is for ***** ***** OnLy: hi Mary . Could you please do another simple research?
1/14/2018
Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant

Hello, this is Mary. I am available. How can I help?

What outsourcing websites that are user friendly like Upwork.com have workers willing to do research jobs for as little as 1 dollar per hour
I have already tried these following websites and they seem to be expensive: Upwork, Worknhire, People per hour, Freelancer, Truelancer, Fiverr
You sent me that option for up to a dollar but it wasn't a good website

Can you be more specific about why it wasn't a good website? Did they charge you more than the workers were listing per hour? If I can understand your problem, I can try to find a site you may like better. Most of the work-for-hire sites are set up in a similar manner, however.

That one for up to a dollar was specifically for programing and web design. I would like it more for general research.
Also, up work even though was more expensive it is very user friendly

Have you considered using microtask sites? These are sites where you bulk upload your research requests and pay per unit. For instance, currently on Crowd Content, a client is asking workers to look up thousands of government URL's and then fill out a form showing if the URL is still correct, the name of the govt agency, the type of info available there, and a brief snippet. Workers are paid 30 cents per each completed form.

Popular microtask sites include:

CrowdContent.com

ClickWorker.com

Zerys.com

Amazon Mechanical Turks (mturk.com)

Most of these sites have representatives that help clients define and upload their jobs.

Does this sound like something that might be more useful to you?

Another option is to use sites that provide Virtual Assistants (VA). These are people that do everything from cold calling to research to data entry.

This article at Staff.com might be helpful: How to Hire a Virtual Assistant from the Philippines for 2.50 to 5.50 Dollars Per Hour

From the article:

What kind of rates will you pay for a VA in the Philippines?

• Basic VA with data entry or web research skills 12,000 to 18,000 pesos /month or $260 to $400

Here is an article where the author outlines in detail how he goes about quickly hiring useful VA's on Odesk without bothering to do interviews: https://authoritywebsiteincome.com/how-to-hire-a-virtual-assistant/

You might also try VirtualStaff.ph which specializes in $1-$2 Filipino labor.

Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant
Mary Baker
Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant