General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Finishing my masters in Human factors. Have used up my 48…

Customer Question
finishing my masters in Human...
finishing my masters in Human factors. Have used up my 48 allotment for classes. Graduating with a Masters In Human Factor.s What will the government pay me to do my doctorate - like what kind of housing allowance, stipends, etc. And how much student loan funding can I get?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: General
I want to get my phD. Finishing my masters in Human Factors. Does the VA provide any funding for this higher education and are there student loans available to help me finish out my education?
Answered in 1 day by:
1/14/2018
Expert: Mary Baker, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant

Hello, my name is*****'m a professional freelance copywriter, journalist and editor. I am looking forward to working with you.

So, just to confirm, you are studying in the USA, and you do qualify for VA benefits?