General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

What would be the best lab to get your drinking we'll water…

What would be the best...
What would be the best lab to get your drinking we'll water tested for contaminants , also does it help if you specifically mention a chemical your looking for or let them test for everything ? We are in nw Indiana
Don't know why they sent this to vetenarian ? But might help even know the dog is drinking more bottles of water a day than us!!?
1/13/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

Went ahead to research what water testing firm is recommended in the state.

1. Indiana State Dept of Health lists certified companies as you can review and find one in your area for testing

https://www.in.gov/isdh/22450.htm

2. Information listing how testing can be done from home from Purdue

https://engineering.purdue.edu/SafeWater/drinkinfo/testwater.html

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian