General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Teacher only:. Could you please do a little simple research…

This question is for Sarah...
This question is for Sarah, teacher only: hi Sarah. Could you please do a little simple research for me ?
1/12/2018
Josie-Mod
Josie-Mod, Moderator
I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Hello, what can I research for you today? Sarah

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What outsourcing websites that are user friendly like Upwork.com have workers willing to do research jobs for as little as 1 dollar per hour ?

Good morning. There are several website that you can use to outsource freelance research work and set your pay for what you would like it to be. Since these sites are global, there are workers that will work for lower rates, such as $1 an hour. Here is a list of websites that may fit your needs. The first one listed is the best option.

www.freelancer.com

www.guru.com

www.peopleperhour.com

www.fiverr.com

https://www.indeed.com/hire

https://askwonder.com/ - this one has an annual fee plus $75 per request, but results are guaranteed in 24 hours or less, so it could average out to as low as $3 per hour. I am including it on the list just in case.

I hope that this list will be helpful to you in finding a freelance researcher that will meet your needs. If you are satisfied with my service today, please provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know how to better assist you. Thank you. Have a wonderful day! Sarah

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have already tried these following websites and they seem to be expensive: Upwork, Worknhire, People per hour, Freelancer, Truelancer, Fiverr
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Also Sarah, is this a good time of the year to request you for more questions? In the past you gave me an excellent answer but then I requested you again and you said that you were busy with school again

I am not finding any other websites that would be helpful for you to post jobs for freelance researchers. What do mean when you say they seem to be expensive? You can post a project for free on www.freelancer.com, and I have seen research projects posted on that site for low hourly pay. You can also post projects for free on Upwork. There are only membership fees if you want extra premium services. Another option is to advertise through a national job site such as Craigslist (but there would be a small fee for that). If none of these option are going to work for you, I can opt out of this question for you and see if another expert has a better solution. I am not finding anything else myself in my research.

As for other questions, I do teach September-June and try to answer questions outside of my teaching hours. For questions that require less time and research, I can sometimes work on them during the school day on my breaks. As far as whether I have time to answer a question or not, it really depends on the turnaround time you need (i.e. can you wait a day or so for the answer or do you need it within a few hours), time of day you submit the question (i.e. if it's early morning I may not be able to get to it until after school), and the type of question it is (i.e. am I able to give you the best possible answer), but you are always welcome to send me questions ANY time and I will promptly opt out for you and let someone else answer it if I am not able to. So please continue to request me if you would like to; I appreciate it greatly.

Ok. . . back to this question. . . I not sure there is any additional information I can offer you beyond the websites that I already suggested. If you are not satisfied with those and would like me to opt out so that another expert can try to help you, I will do that. Please just let me know if that's what you would like me to do. I appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful day. Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher
Sarah
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher