General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am looking for someone who can help me find a Residential…

I am looking for someone...
I am looking for someone who can help me find a Residential Treatment Program for Reactive Attachment Disorder that takes Medicad - Preferrabley in Pennsyvania, Delaware, New Jersey area.
Answered in 2 days by:
1/15/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening Edie,

Medicaid from my research is only in a few treatment centers in the US. Went ahead though to research what centers I could locate for you to inquire with as looking at east coast overall:

1. Trauma and attachment (including but not limited to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Reactive Attachment Disorder)

We are licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and are Medicaid approved.

https://www.umfs.org/services/residential-treatment/cfhc/

2. http://www.resourcetreatmentcenter.com/behavioral/reactive-attachment

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian