General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Does any one in the stock and bond industry have any

suggestions on who would be...
Does any one in the stock and bond industry have any suggestions on who would be a good person to follow with pod cast or you tube videos for advise in stock investing. ?
Answered in 2 days by:
1/15/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

There are many in the social media industry to follow as went ahead to research those that are highly rated and have many listeners.

1. Wall Street Journal has five to follow

https://blogs.wsj.com/experts/2016/12/11/5-investing-podcasts-you-should-listen-to/

2. NASDAQ picks

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/the-best-investing-podcasts-for-2017-cm725841

3. Financial site "Motley Fool" has their picks to follow

https://www.fool.com/investing/2016/09/16/best-investing-podcasts.aspx

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian