General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

We recently perchashed two Relief Wraps by using the

Customer Question
We recently perchashed two...

We recently perchashed two Relief Wraps by using the television advertisement. One wrap was fine, however, the other wrap had a hole in it and the little ball like thing were falling all over the place.

Expert's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

We would liketoexchange for another wr ap tat is in great shape. Timothy Voorhies ***@******.***

Expert's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

One of the wraps is fine. The other wrap keeps losing it's little all over the place.

Expert's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

\In opening the box the little balls were coming out of te wrap.h

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Iguessnot.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: General
1/12/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 4 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good morning,

Sorry to hear that your Relief Wrap was damaged when sent. Our site though does not have any affiliation with this company but I am more than happy to send information on how to contact this company to ask about an exchange.

For customer service, please call(###) ###-####or email *****@******.***

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian