General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Trying to get a phone no. for uber to get to mke airport. No…

Customer Question
Trying to get a...

Trying to get a phone no. for uber to get to mke airport

Expert's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

No idea

Expert's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

To get a ride from uber

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No how do i connect to uber

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: General
1/12/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 7 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Attached is information on how to use the service "Uber" in order to get a ride to the airport. The service works by adding their "app" to your smartphone. Under the heading in the link below "4. Phone Support" you can then contact a local driver to take you to the airport

https://www.uber.com/info/5-ways-to-contact-Uber-for-help/

If though you do not own a smartphone to add the app, you can make a reservation online using your computer by visiting the website m.uber.com

https://help.uber.com/h/4319a198-1f20-40e0-afaa-8b545375c879

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael