General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Anyone have a good Corn Fritters Recipie? It’s the fritters…

Anyone have a good Corn...
Anyone have a good Corn Fritters Recipie? It’s the fritters with the cream corn in it??? And look like this.
1/11/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Went ahead to research recipes that have been made by users and have received great reviews:

1. Easy to make

https://www.thespruce.com/sweet-corn-fritters-recipe-102118

2. Food Network has this recipe from chef Paula Deen

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/corn-fritters-recipe-1949972

3. Pioneer Woman on Food Network has a great recipe

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/corn-fritters/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian