General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

What websites are the best ones to find the direct number of…

What websites are the best...
What websites are the best ones to find the direct number of a management company if you insert the address of a building?
1/10/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

In terms of websites and databases to search for direct numbers:

1. Google as well as Bing would be a good first search to locate direct numbers on their sites when entering in address of its location.

2. Using the reverse address feature on the site https://www.whitepages.com/ can offer direct contact info.

3. A small cost involved but worth the investment if you are searching for a number of companies often

https://www.naics.com/company-lookup-tool/

4. A visit to your local library to see if they offer business databases to search for free. One that many libraries offer is Reference USA. Searching this database can be done at home so no need to visit your local library for access.

http://resource.referenceusa.com/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Hi Michael. Thanks for the reply. This websites you sent me are for finding companies by typing the company names. What I want is to find management companies by typing the address of the buildings. Please test the sites before sending them

Glad to be of help on this question of finding addresses of companies of which I have done for many years for clients and library patrons. The sites that I listed above allow you to type an address of a location to see if a particular company resides at that location. Google and Bing for example allow you to type in an address to see what company/business is located at that location. The White Pages link allows for what is called "reverse lookup" which allows you to type in an address to see what company/business is located at that location. Reference USA is one of the better sites that is free to public library patrons that allows you to search for address locations as well as company names.

Give each of these a try as each site can assist in finding what you are looking for.

Take care,

Michael

I would also offer from my decades of experience in research that an address of a large office tower for example may not list every company at that location. My suggestion with this would be then after entering in the address and getting a name of the office tower for example would be then to go to that office towers website to see if there is a directory of office tenants.

If the address is just a single location, then the links I suggested above to use in your search can offer you names of the company/business at that location.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian