General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I need to hire a wheelchair accessible vehicle for a

Customer Question
I need to hire...

I need to hire a wheelchair accessible vehicle for a one-time ride for my wife in the Clackamas Oregon area. My name is David. Can you help?

Expert's Assistant: How old is your Oregon?

Oregon is a state in the U.S.

Expert's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I do not own a Garmin.

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe not.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/10/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 7 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon David,

Happy to research various rental services for you to inquire with in your area:

1. Since I see that Clackamas is a suburb of Portland that this service is close to where you are located and can be of assistance

http://www.accessiblevans.com/local/portland-or-wheelchair-van-rental

2. http://www.abilitycenter.com/rentals/

3. Oregon locations

http://rjmobilityservice.com/wheelchair-van-rentals/

Inquire with these three rental firms for pricing, availability etc.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael