General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have BTV wall- safe E 911.bought in approx 2003 Safe is…

I have BTV wall- safe...

I have BTV wall- safe E 911.bought in approx 2003 Safe is protected by number and key. unfortunately battery which is needed to type in code is empty. Cannot open safe. Could you be of help? Thanks and regards, ***** *****: ************

Answered in 6 days by:
1/16/2018
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

Hi, Manfed,

I'm sorry your question has been unanswered for so long. BTV isn't a company that I know, but I will try to offer some suggestions. It has probably been unanswered because no one if familiar with the product.

That said, most safes that come with keys can be opened with the key without entering any code. The key is a fail-safe in case there is an electronic or battery malfunction.

I found the company information here: http://portal.btv.es/descargas/BTV-Safes-2016-web.pdf I looked at all their wall safes and didn't find a model E 911. At the end of the brochure, they did ofder contact information. The information is in the link below.

A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst