General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have a rear entry one buckle boot Grand Tour RTL

Customer Question
I have a rear...

I have a rear entry one buckle boot Grand Tour RTL 0058RG00832. Is there a manual for the boots for adjustments if so how do I get one?

Expert's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 4-5 years I couldn't find any one buckle boots and bout them during the summer

Expert's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Expert's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Are there any new rear entry boots available? Some years back i had a pair that were outstanding .There was a circular crank adjustment on the back and kind of an accordian type bellows near the front ankle part of the boot

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: General
1/10/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 6 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good morning,

Researching on the company website and there does seem to be possible information on the link provided below. Set up a free account to access manuals and product information

http://www.nordica.com/boot-fitting-academy/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael