General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Im looking for a Pulsar watch bracelet from a watch made 25…

Customer Question
Im looking for a...

Im looking for a Pulsar watch bracelet from a watch made 25 years ago

Expert's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Pulsar Caseback # 1N3327 & Model # Y590-0079-R0

Expert's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just the jewelers who say it cant be repaired.

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can thinkof

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: General
1/8/2018
Expert: Nora, Internet Researcher replied 1 month ago
Nora
Nora, Internet Researcher
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA, USPAP & ISA Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Maybe tomorrow. Bracelet for the watch is at moms.

Ok, great! Any time is fine, no rush. There is not a time limit here.

~Nora

Ellen, Consultant