General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Do you have a phone number where icould reach you

Customer Question
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: General
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
1/9/2018
Expert: Richard, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Richard, Consultant

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the issue you have and how you would like me to assist you?

Please let me know

Thank you

Nothing has been resolved i have not been credited i was not credited nor was i re imburse

Hi there

Nothing is resolved as you did not tell me your problem so I can work with you to fix it.

Can you detail the issue you have?

My problem is that i paid via my visa to have additional credit on my account on the 30 of december 32.17 dollars was taken off my credit card i never got the credit on my account

ok, please speak to customer service regarding all billing questions.

Thank you

Ellen, Consultant