General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Does LYFT drivers service the Midlothian, Tx 76065 area?

Customer Question
Does LYFT drivers service...

Expert's Assistant: When did you last update Lyft?

Just today. I just heard about LYFT

Expert's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lyft?

Nothing. I am just trying to find out if it will come to my address in Midlothian, TX

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: General
1/7/2018
Expert: LongTermTech,
 replied 6 months ago
LongTermTech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Lyft question.

Lyft drivers do service the Dallas-Fort-Worth area, so since you are not far from there, chances are they do give rides in Midlothian also - perhaps for a slight extra fee, for the mileage, but likely.

I advise you to try to schedule a Lyft ride, in Midlothian, nothing major nor critical the first time, and see if it works out, and if it does, to trust more major and critical rides to them thereafter perhaps.

Do you need instructions on how to schedule and engage a Lyft ride?

No thank you for your answer
Expert: LongTermTech,
 replied 6 months ago

If you are done with this case, would you be willing to close the case by rating my work, please?

no. The answer is fine. I don't want you to connect to my device. I got the answer that I needed.
Expert: LongTermTech,
 replied 6 months ago

I'm glad to hear that! Thank you - you may ignore the solicitation for additional services (and with them, charges). I did not send that message to you, the website system did. (And I have no control over such messages.)

Expert: LongTermTech,
 replied 6 months ago

Have a great day, and thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com!

I don't need any more help from the Lyft assistance. Please close my question out. I'm done with this question.